Saltha Travels

I'm a writter for the bikaesh foundation, a non profit orginization dedicated to awarenbess about the salthan culture. Now I have the chance to take my first trip to saltha with my 9-year-old son, Zack, and this blog will keep you updated about my travels. *Note: I am back home now and do not plan to add any more new posts*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, United States

An aspiring Writer, World-Builder, role-player and Game designer.

Monday, July 25, 2005

The Mountain Monastary

We are back in Lupa after spending the last few days at the monastary on Dysen da Tisiha (Mountain of the sun). I havn't posted because, as you might expect there isn't any internet connection up there! The climb was hard, but not extremly so. But when we got to the top, the view was breath taking. We turned around and just stood there silently for a few minutes. The monastary is also very beautifull, built with very simple stone design, but inlaid with golden trim and salthan art. the Priests get frequent visitors, both pilgrims and curious tourists, and so for a small fee provide a bed and breakfast.
We're going to rest in Lupa for a few days, and contenue on our journey, going westword.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home