Saltha Travels

I'm a writter for the bikaesh foundation, a non profit orginization dedicated to awarenbess about the salthan culture. Now I have the chance to take my first trip to saltha with my 9-year-old son, Zack, and this blog will keep you updated about my travels. *Note: I am back home now and do not plan to add any more new posts*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacific Northwest, United States

An aspiring Writer, World-Builder, role-player and Game designer.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Leaving

I have the opptunity to go on a trip to the country of Saltha soon, and thought it would be fun to blog my trip. I'm going with my 10 year old son, Zack and will be traveling from the eastern border to the west, visiting all of the major cities and some of the villages and sites in Saltha.

I've found there are many people who have never even heard of the country. It's located on the western coast of the content, near Braydonia. More information about the country and people are avalible on the Bikaesh foundation website.

I've been working for the bikaesh foundation for about 6 months now, so I'm fairly familiaur with salthan culture and have been wanting to go for a while. The foundation even contacted some families who are connected with the other end of the foundation who are willing to open their homes for us!

I havn't set an exact date for leaving yet, though I should be leaving sometime next month.

I hope you find this blog to be interesting! Plase post comments on your thoughts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home